German software giant SAP is investing 150 million in a dedicated Centre for Digital Government in Canberra. This centre, to be operational by mid-2015, will be fully integrated with hosted private cloud services.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well