German software giant SAP is investing 150 million in a dedicated Centre for Digital Government in Canberra. This centre, to be operational by mid-2015, will be fully integrated with hosted private cloud services.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts