The Australian National Audit Office has expressed concerns over the handling of a $19.5 billion government loan to NBN Co, with the communications department unable to provide evidence of a suitable governance framework to oversee the company’s compliance with the lending arrangements.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing