The Australian National Audit Office has expressed concerns over the handling of a $19.5 billion government loan to NBN Co, with the communications department unable to provide evidence of a suitable governance framework to oversee the company’s compliance with the lending arrangements.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry