The Broken Hill fibre backbone link, part of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP), has finally gone live two months later than previously planned.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response