Last November, Forrester senior analyst Tim Sheedy said Australian organisations were not moving fast enough to digitise their operations and now risk falling way behind and potentially going out of business as new, disruptive startups hit the local market.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off