Who could forget #censusfail last year? After a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack and concerns over potential loss of data during the 2016 Census, the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ Census site was shut down for days. Once it was eventually restored on 11 August 2016, it was successfully used by millions of Australians to submit their census data.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler