The former head of public affairs at embattled .au domain administrator auDA has come clean about taking his family to Disneyland on the organisation’s dollar, hours before details of the trip were exposed by Fairfax Media.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices