Victoria’s Environment Protection Authority (EPA) has an IT overhaul underway that is seeing the department create a new data exchange to analyse information from potentially thousands of IoT devices in the field.
dell boomi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney’s University of Technology (UTS) and Study Group are turning to an integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) offering to ease the transition of their key applications to the cloud.
Whitepapers about dell boomi
Australia’s Flinders University is using the Boomi Platform to power a cloud-first strategy that will modernize IT and deliver seamless digital experiences to students and staff. Download to read more!
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing