Thales Australia has back paid staff $7.44 million in wages, superannuation and interest after entering into a court-enforceable undertaking (EU) with the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO).
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely