With the rise of the front-line worker and distributed workplaces, many organisations are seeing the benefits of providing a cloud-ready environment. No doubt, employees expect access to information and services without the barriers of legacy tools. Certainly, cloud enabled employees have come to expect insights, speed and collaboration as part of their everyday. Therefore, many CIOs are starting to recognise the ‘power of cloud enablement’ of the front-line worker in order to provide greater collaboration and engagement, process efficiencies, and insights for better decision-making. A group of CIOs and tech leaders joined CIO Australia and Google for an exclusive roundtable luncheon that discussed how companies can embrace the move to a cloud-enabled workforce - and not leave behind a large and most influential workforce.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus