CIO sits down for five minutes with Mark Cohen, CIO for online store DealsDirect.com.au, to discuss the projects he's working on, his take on the big issues affecting CIOs and his favourite tech-gaget.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long