It may have been almost midnight in the United States of America when President Barack Obama fronted the media to pronounce the death of al Qaeda terrorist, Osama bin Laden, but it was peak viewing time in Australia — and Aussies tuned into the announcement in droves.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus