NextDC said today it had signed a contract to acquire a site in Tullamarine in Victoria for its M2 data centre. This follows an announcement yesterday that it had selected a site on the fringes of Brisbane’s CBD for its B2 data centre.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug