NextDC said today it had signed a contract to acquire a site in Tullamarine in Victoria for its M2 data centre. This follows an announcement yesterday that it had selected a site on the fringes of Brisbane’s CBD for its B2 data centre.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus