We’ve all heard the stories: An employee calls in sick, doesn’t go to work and then posts photos on their Facebook page or another social media site while at the cricket. But what happens when a corporate social media campaign fails?
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users