Facebook's stock fell as much as 24 per cent after hours on Wednesday over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business, with executives warning that revenue growth would slow and expenses would rise.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats