Caltex's Viv Da Ros talks to CIO Australia about how he got into IT, the technology innovations that have been created by its digital lab, the influence of artificial intelligence, and the ever-changing environment for technology and digital chiefs.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine