Dicker Data has appointed Ian Welch to the position of CIO. Welch will also serve as Executive Director on the company's board of directors.
David Dicker - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT product distributor Dicker Data grew its FY11 profit to $6.1m, and reported record revenue led by strong 2H sales
Wholesale IT hardware distributor Dicker Data (ASX:DDR) was admitted to the ASX on Thursday, and will commence public trading on Monday
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data