The role of the CSO is continuing to evolve and becoming more distant from being a technologist as the IT C-suite becomes one with the business, says EMC CSO Dave Martin.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security