Teradata has taken home a $28.9 million data warehouse services deal from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Datacom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Datacom in pictures
IBM New Zealand appears exposed to significant costs over a troubled national cloud-based health platform it was contracted to deliver in early 2015.
The Western Australian government has finalised contracts with Atos, Datacom and NEC to deliver its $3 billion, five-year GovNext-ICT technology overhaul.
Dimension Data, Telstra and IBM edged out of multi-billion dollar deal.
More than 300 tech jobs are being offered in Melbourne this weekend in the final leg of the New Zealand Jobs Expo. Datacom and HP are among the employers targeting Victoria to find experienced developers, programmers and technicians.
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election
- IoT, Virtual ISP: NBN Co details business satellite offerings
- Bureau of Meteorology continues security push