CSIRO’s Data61 has launched a 600-square-metre test facility, for researchers and industry to put robots through their paces in a variety of environments.
Data61 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) has published the findings of its $700,000 research program to examine the potential of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) in government
Data61 spin-out start-up Emesent has released its ‘plug and play payload’ Hovermap, which allows drones to fly underground and in other GPS-denied locations.
CSIRO’s Data61 has appointed Dr Sue Keay to lead its Cyber Physical Systems program, which is focused on the “connection of digital devices to the physical environment”.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia has partnered with CSIRO’s Data61 group to pilot a blackchain-based programmable money app.
Videos about Data61
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal