Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) refer to a set of standards that must be followed by big and small businesses alike when accepting, storing, processing and transmitting customers’ credit card information. To be compliant with PCI standards, all business owners, including online retailers, should adhere to 12 PCI compliance requirements for best security practices.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch