It should be clear to every IT leader in every industry that data is eating the world. The retail sector is no different. And finding the people who can mine the gold out of the vast veins of data running through the retail world is proving particularly challenging.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage