More than 100 federal, state and local government agencies are known to be accessing so-called telecommunications ‘metadata’ despite not being among the list of enforcement agencies included in the data retention legislation.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7