Business leaders are brimming with confidence about their ability to comply with the fast approaching General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Notifiable Data Breaches Act, but their self-assurance may be misplaced, suggests a survey.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks