Google moved quickly on Tuesday to reassure its enterprise customers that their data is in safe hands, following its disclosure that it was targeted in December by a "highly sophisticated" cyberattack from China.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process