Google moved quickly on Tuesday to reassure its enterprise customers that their data is in safe hands, following its disclosure that it was targeted in December by a "highly sophisticated" cyberattack from China.
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings