Data Governance Australia (DGA) has unveiled a draft Code of Practice that aims to set industry standards and benchmarks for the responsible collection, use, management and disclosure of data.
data governance australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
A data governance industry association has been launched today with a 12-person board which features representatives from NAB, Westpac, Qantas, IAG and Woolworths.
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better