Aiming to give customers the flexibility to store, process and leverage their data on-premises, in the Cloud or in a hybrid environment, Teradata is making its portfolio of platforms and services available via the Cloud, including Data Warehouse as a Service, Discovery as a Service and Data Management as a Service.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch