Aiming to give customers the flexibility to store, process and leverage their data on-premises, in the Cloud or in a hybrid environment, Teradata is making its portfolio of platforms and services available via the Cloud, including Data Warehouse as a Service, Discovery as a Service and Data Management as a Service.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities