Increased security and disaster recovery have been cited as the top reasons for data centre expansion in 2013, according to a Campos Research & Analysis survey commissioned by Digital Realty.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day