The Federal Government has added four suppliers to its Data Centre Facilities Supplies Panel as part of its program to cut costs and increase the efficiency of its technology infrastructure.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty