Melbourne-based data centre operator, NextDC (ASX:NXT) has reported a net loss of $1.67 million, which it expected due to the start-up nature of the business, according to a full-year results statement released to the ASX.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks