Melbourne-based data centre operator, NextDC (ASX:NXT) has reported a net loss of $1.67 million, which it expected due to the start-up nature of the business, according to a full-year results statement released to the ASX.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices