Data brokers operate in the shadows of the Internet. Most consumers are unaware or unsure how to put restrictions of their activity. In fact, one U.S. senator called these companies and their practices 'the dark underside of American life.'
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software