The head of the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC), Alastair MacGibbon, has warned people to be wary of possible phishing attacks in the wake of a Facebook security breach.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring