Companies give CEOs a pay rise while cutting dividend payments and research and development investment in the wake of a data breach, analysis by researchers at Warwick Business School has revealed.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted