In response to the growing privacy concerns around personal data, the Australian Government recently passed the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017 (Cth) (the ‘New Data Breach Notification Laws’).
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts