In response to the growing privacy concerns around personal data, the Australian Government recently passed the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017 (Cth) (the ‘New Data Breach Notification Laws’).
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’