The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security