You have to love the IT industry – it really does conceive the best new terms, acronyms and buzzwords. “Dark data” sounds like something Ridley Scott came up with for the Prometheus sequel.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response