A war of words erupted on LinkedIn over the weekend when Telstra’s head of security services Jacqui McNamara took issue with an article by Startup Foundation founder Daniel Mumby about the lack of women in startup land.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off