Australia’s state and territory education ministers have agreed to delay the national online rollout of NAPLAN until 2021 after thousands of public school students were left unable to access or complete online tests earlier this year due to the connectivity problems.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away