In what has been described as a landmark court case, the Federal Court of Australia on Tuesday handed down a decision that has alarmed many people in the community.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine