Pan-Asian retailer, Dairy Farm Group, is migrating its SAP suite to Telstra’s private cloud, in a multi-million dollar project that will be completed by next month.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences