GE business unit, Current, has purchased Melbourne-based technology startup, Daintree Networks for $100 million in its first global acquisition since its launch in October last year.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted