The revelation that the CIA has looked into hacking vehicles, possibly for the purpose of assassinations, flies in the face of a presidential order requiring U.S. agencies to reveal flaws to manufacturers to protect Americans.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well