Rather than looking for signatures of known malware as traditional anti-virus software does, next-generation endpoint protection platforms analyze processes, changes and connections in order to spot activity that indicates foul play and while that approach is better at catching zero-day exploits, issues remain.
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness
- As experts dissect Trump-Kim summit, cybersecurity eyes are on North Korea
- Secure-cloud challengers target skills-deprived government agencies, businesses
- EU parliament overwhelmingly backs recommending a ban on Kaspersky products