Key lawmakers are suggesting that the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, better known as CISPA, will soon die in the U.S. Senate -- just like last year.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack