Eugene Kaspersky, the Russian whose namesake company acknowledged that it had been infected with top-tier malware, struggled during a press conference to come up with reasons why the hackers targeted his firm.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw