The cyberattack on Equifax is a sobering reminder for any CEO of the perils involved with data breaches. Regulatory trends indicate increasing responsibility for boards and executives in reporting and preventing cyberattacks.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities