It could be a scene from almost any city start-up office on a Friday afternoon, except the workers here have been flown in from five continents, and will eat tonight at Sydney’s most expensive restaurants before wandering back to their beds at the five star Westin hotel over the road.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security