An expert from the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) will today brief university leaders on cyber security risks, following a spate of major data breaches at institutions including the Australian National University, the Australian Catholic University and the University of Western Australia.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7