A criminal splinter faction from a pirate symbology-obsessed Nigerian 'confraternity' has been running business email compromise scams for hundreds of thousands of dollars targeting the global maritime industry, according to security researchers who have been tracing the 'GOLD GALLEON' group and trying to derail its scams in real time.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks