The federal government’s review of its cyber security strategy is long overdue and reviews need to be conducted more regularly, according to KPMG Australia forensic technology director Stan Gallo.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty