The government has given the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) the go-ahead use its ‘offensive cyber capabilities’ to fight offshore cyber crooks.
cyber crooks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian government networks are being targeted daily by cyber crooks but improved security has seen the number of ‘confirmed significant compromises’ decrease since 2012, a study has found.
Cyber crooks are impersonating representatives from the Australian Taxation Office through malicious spam campaigns and telephone scams targeting people at tax time.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal