The Australian Catholic University has been hit by a cyber attack resulting in a number of systems being compromised and the theft of some staffs’ personal data.
cyber breach - News, Features, and Slideshows
The proportion of companies in Asia Pacific hit with a financial impact of more than US$5 million from a cyber breach is more double that of the global average, according to Cisco’s 2019 CISO Benchmark Study.
The IT security landscape has dramatically evolved over in recent years. There’s been a significant increase in the frequency and complexity of cyberattacks against businesses.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election